Rivers Cuomo was about 10 feet in front of me. He sported knee-length socks, basketball shorts, a trucker hat, an army jacket, and a moustache the size of Kuwait. I almost gave him five bucks.
– Shit Yeah, Weezer
This is a DIY collection of my favorite original writing, from this blog and from other less formidable places.
They each saw the light of day, busting someone’s balls for a short time before being buried forever in obscurity. They’re brought together here for you to download to your smartphone, keep as a PDF, or print out into the real world.
At almost 50 pages, the Rock and Roll Bathroom Reader is a highlight reel in witty music commentary from a writer who has inspired both copycat and revenge posts. Its only drawback is the lack of a comment section where you can vent your own reprisals.
There is, however, email.
Here you will learn:
- Brian Wilson’s play-by-play script for bagging chicks
- The revealing truth about Hanson’s MMMBop
- What it’s like to almost meet Billy Corgan
- Why you, or maybe your neighbors, loathe Radiohead
- Other musical truths you might not have realized…
To download, just click the blue button below. Enjoy!
Oh yeah, and you'll want to download my book.